This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.valeriano.com (hereinafter, the “website”), that VALERIANO HERNÁNDEZ ABOGADOS, S.L. makes available to internet users.
Use of the website, including mere access, grants user status (hereinafter, the “User(s)”) and constitutes full and free acceptance of all the provisions of this Legal Notice that are in effect at the time of access.
Accordingly, the User must read the Legal Notice each time the website is used.
The User is aware and voluntarily agrees that the use of the website is undertaken in all cases at its sole discretion.
The owner of the website is VALERIANO HERNÁNDEZ ABOGADOS, S.L. (hereinafter, the “Firm”), a Spanish company registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, Volume 9.751, Page 56, Section 8, Sheet M-156638, 1st Entry; with Tax Identification Number (N.I.F.) B-81210213.
Our contact details are as follows:
Postal address: Paseo de la Castellana 144, 5º 28046 Madrid (Spain).
Telephone: (+34) 91 443 07 77
Email address: email@example.com
The Firm’s lawyers are members of the Madrid Bar Association and are subject to its rules of professional conduct.
Access to the website is free of charge and the User agrees to make appropriate use of the website, subject to the terms of this Legal Notice, applicable regulations, ethics and public interest.
The content of the website is for informational purposes only. The included information does not in any way constitute a source of legal advice. The User is solely responsible for the use of the website.
The User is solely responsible for any legal, judicial or extrajudicial claim or action, initiated by third parties against the Firm that may arise from the use of the website by the User. Where applicable, the User shall assume the expenses, costs and indemnities of the Firm from such legal claims or actions.
The Firm shall not be responsible for any interference, omission, disruption, computer virus or other items that may cause alterations in the User’s systems or in its documents or files arising from causes outside of the Firm.
Likewise, the Firm does not assume responsibility for delays, blocks to the operational functioning of the website caused by deficiencies or overloads in the telephone lines or the internet, as well as damage caused by third parties through illegitimate interference.
Any links that may be established from the website to third party websites are intended solely to provide the User with other sources of information that may be of interest and in no way constitute a recommendation of such websites. The Firm is not responsible for the content of these websites and is not liable for the results obtained through the links.
Users who wish to create links to this website from their own websites must comply with the following conditions:
- The link must only point to the ‘home page’ or main page of this website and must not reproduce it in any way.
- The link must not create any frames around the website or allow its content to be accessed via an internet address other than that of the website and/or in conjunction with the content of any other person; or involve any act of comparison or imitation; or serve to take advantage of the reputation of the Firm.
- The link may not imply any kind of representation about the Firm, nor may it express that the Firm has given its consent to the insertion of the link, or that it sponsors, collaborates with or supervises the services of the User incorporating the link.
- No distinctive sign of the Firm may be used within the page of the User establishing the link.
- The site that establishes the link must not associate it with content that could lead to the conclusion that the Firm in any way endorses the content of the other site.
- Links may not be established to sites whose content is inappropriate, harmful or unrelated to the Firm’s activities.
Intellectual and industrial property
All content of the website is the intellectual/industrial property of the Firm or third parties that have provided the necessary authorisations or licences for its use. Inter-alia the domain name, brands, source code, and technology associated with it, published content, including designs, texts and images.
The User is only entitled to a private use of the website. Reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available, withdrawal or use, by any means or method, of the website’s content is expressly prohibited, except in cases where it is legally permitted or expressly authorised by the Firm.
The website is governed by Spanish law. Any dispute regarding the website shall be submitted to courts of competent jurisdiction of the city of Madrid, Spain.